HOW I SPENT MY BIRTHDAY!
BY NATHAN VAN
I awoke to the smell of birthday pancakes being cooked by Dad in the kitchen. I was ready for my day after a good beauty rest! Check out my cheery disposition and my happenin' new teeth!
I ate a great breakfast with Mom's help. I guess I still need a few more teeth to get her to quit breaking up my Mickey Mouse Pancakes.
Downed a bottle before church. I had to tank up so I could have lots of energy to roam the halls during the meetings!
How do you like my very fashionable church duds? Mom says my shoes are cute, but really, what a pain!
I used up all my energy at church so I was really ready for an after church siesta! I had a great dream about my birthday cake!
Oh, and here's the cake now. Good thing everyone else knew what to do with that candle thing. Just give me the frosting!
That's more like it! It's all about the cake people!
1 comment:
HAppy Birthday Nathan!
Post a Comment