Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Only Macey!

This picture was taken on Macey's first day of preschool, Aug 26th 2010. She loves preschool! She loves to learn and she loves to have new friends!

Any parent knows that one of the most important times at school is SHOW & TELL. Well, one of my least favorite things is to have everyone ready to go out the door to school and have someone remember...
 "Mom! Show and tell is today! I have to take something!"

I was having a conversation with Macey tonight that went something like this...

Macey: "I'd like to take Nathan to preschool for show and tell."
I'm thinking: "I could probably make that work", and then I hear...
Macey: "He probably won't do so good in my backpack. I'll have to take a suitcase."

I'm dying inside from laughter!

At least this time she's planning ahead. Show and tell isn't until Thursday!

1 comment:

Christensen family said...

Macey. Ha, she is such a funny girl.