Saturday, February 14, 2009

One Sweet Day!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
We wish you were here because we have a lot of cookies to eat! Since we've all been sick we didn't make our traditional valentine cookies so Grandpa Ron "ordered" cookies from cousin Tom. There will be plenty to go around.
In honor of the day, I wanted to share with you one of our sweeter days when we did make cookies. David's college class schedule is thinner this semester so we've enjoyed our Daddy time. These pictures are from a day when we just decided to bake. The kids had a blast!



I think we can all agree...
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It's so hard to write anything serious when you're listening to the Mario Theme Song:) I love seeing your pictures. Isn't it funny how when you finally get around to blogging you have all kinds of fun stuff to blog. We love getting your blog updates. Take Care.