Saturday, February 14, 2009

Christmas in February?

So, better late than never. I wanted to post some of our pictures from Christmas because we had such a great day!

Here's Grandpa Ron educating Joshua in the history of the New Testament. He got a new family friendly copy. It's nice because it defines hard words and explains things in simple terms to teach the kids (and grown-ups!)


It was fun to spend time with Jodi while she was on break from college. She is so good to help the kids with anything. And I mean anything! They can talk her into all kinds of mischief!













A fun picture of Zachary patiently waiting his turn. He is a very insightful kid. At breakfast Christmas morning, after all the hoopla of seeing what Santa brought, Zachary looked gloomy and we asked him what the problem was. He said, "I was so excited, now it's all over!" We never know just what he'll say next!



Here's Joshua coming down the track astride his new inch-worm. He is always such a happy kid!






Did you know that divas aren't made, they are born? Macey was too, too cute waiting on our bed for her chance to race down the hall with everyone Christmas morning. She is sporting her "I Love Santa" shirt from Grandma Jana!

No comments: