Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sledding We Will Go

We finally got enough snow to play in and everyone is happy about that! Zachary would really like it to quit raining now and drop some snow that will be the makings of the greatest snowman ever. If only the weather would make up its mind!



A little note to those of our family who are new to blogging. You can click on the photos to see an enlarged view. Happy Blogging!





3 comments:

Clint Christensen said...

That looks like fun, I'm wondering where we can find a good sled dog like you guys have? Mush, Mush!!

Jamie said...

So glad to see your pictures but not as glad as seeing you in person! It was great to be down. I'm only sorry we didn't get pictures of the kids pulling the sled around inside the house. That was some good stuff.

Jamie said...

I love your pictures. You really have a great eye for a good picture. (Which I also noticed as I reviewed my wedding album.) I'm so glad we got to see you so much when we were there. We got home and Matt said, "Maybe we should have asked if it was okay with them if we came and invaded." I hadn't thought of that. Well, we really had a fun time. Thanks for everything.