We are not collectors of things... We are makers of memories.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
buggy update
I wish you all were here to play, my buggy has been running really well finally and this field makes a great race track! I havn't had the guts to get out of second gear yet.
Angie said I had to show everyone what I did over Spring break.
WOW, that is cool. That thing looks fast, plus, the shot of the front suspension from the buggy looks cool. We are coming right now to drive it, so get it warmed up!!
Welcome to our blog. For those who don't yet know, we've been transplanted. We're in Cummins Country now, Columbus, Indiana. Thanks for stopping by our blog. No need to change out of your pajamas. Just put your feet up and stay awhile! We'll try to be good company!
1 comment:
WOW, that is cool. That thing looks fast, plus, the shot of the front suspension from the buggy looks cool. We are coming right now to drive it, so get it warmed up!!
Post a Comment