(No it's not a picnic basket it is my quidditch set!)
I Broke it Again! "Keep Moving Forward!"
David is working out all the bugs for Todd and everyone else who wants to take a spin. We missed having their family up this weekend, but one more kink out of the hose per say and we'll have moved one more step forward to perfection. We think from success we don't learn so much, but from failure.... well.... that's work in progress.
Movie Favorite of This Month and Buggy Theme:
Meet the Robinsons
3 comments:
Those are cute pictures of the kids. Macey would get whatever she wanted at our house too. We're glad you're getting the kinks worked out in the buggy before we come. Awesome job videoing Angie.
Your kids are so cute. We always have fun looking at your pictures...and movies of the buggy. Have fun fixin' it and keep us posted.
I would like to suggest a few safety tips for your dune buggy:
- A firewall. Since the gas tank sits above your hot engine, this would be wise. I would put a sheet metal barrier from floor to roof between you and the engine.
- A Fire Extinguisher (just in case).
- Wrist restraints. If you roll, this will keep your arms from sticking out and being crushed by the tubing. I saw this happen to someone who bruised his hand.
Matt King
Post a Comment