"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy", so the saying goes. Some also say that blondes have the most fun. Well... I might be prone to say that engineering students "at work" may have the most fun because their work certainly looks like play!
Here follows some photos of a team project that David worked on, along with evidence of some play. No dull here!
Most of you will ask, "What is it?"
Perhaps engineer art. Well...
I got a good laugh from it one night. I walked in our bedroom while David was doing homework and instantly thought LEG LAMP!
You know... a leg lamp, from the movie "A Christmas Story"! Can you blame me? It was Christmas time.
It is actually a ping-pong shooting gatling gun with an electronic trigger, but you knew that right?
Grandma Marie gets some target practice time before graduation commencement!
Grandpa Van is the willing target!
1 comment:
Congratulations David! Your house looks nice, we want to come and see it sometime. We hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment