Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Joshua's Airport


People tell me all the time that my children are smart. I try to have a humble response and say something like, "God just sends kids that are smarter these days."  Well, today I am saying it out-right... Yes, I have smart children. And sometimes they prove it!

This picture was taken in a rush, during a busy Tuesday morning schedule. With three different school schedules it can really be hectic to get everyone out the door. This scene gave everyone a reason to stop their frenzy and take note of what Joshua had done with the high energy morning.

Have you figured it out? He made an airport, of course! "See all the planes in their hangers, mom?" quoted from Joshua himself!

2 comments:

Christensen family said...

How cute! Joshua sure is thinking, and he is smart. :)

Jamie said...

Okay, I have to admit I saw the picture and immediately laughed when I realized what he had done. That is too funny. Here's to all the smart, funny things our kids do.