Sunday, November 15, 2009

One Sunny Day



WELCOME TO THE CHRISTENSENS!



Finally, I'm posting a picture of the front of the house. I sure do like it better with those few trees gone that David cut down.



The neighbors call this the coveted raspberry patch. It has it's own zone in the sprinkler system! I don't know what we are going to do with it.



We have some pretty awesome trees in the back yard. I wish they came with their own leaf clean-up. We spent 5 hours on Wednesday cleaning up the yard! At least we got it finished a few hours prior to it snowing!

2 comments:

Clint Christensen said...

Looks like the perfect place for 3 little energetic ones to run around. We can't wait to see it and come visit you guys over Christmas break. Miss ya!!

Jamie said...

Wow! It's sure looking great. We sure enjoy hearing about your adventures. Sounds like you had a good Halloween, we too could not find our candles for our pumpkin and loved your glow stick idea.