We are not collectors of things... We are makers of memories.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Cavalier Given New Life
Here are the pictures of the new paint on the Cavalier for all of those who wanted them. It looks the same, we used the stock color, except it has it's gloss finish back instead of the ever classic oxidation look. OOOOH, IT'S SHINY!!
Welcome to our blog. For those who don't yet know, we've been transplanted. We're in Cummins Country now, Columbus, Indiana. Thanks for stopping by our blog. No need to change out of your pajamas. Just put your feet up and stay awhile! We'll try to be good company!
3 comments:
the beast is back and shinier than ever!!! looks great! i can still hear our lady peace blasting from the excelon baby! good times!
the beast is back and shinier than ever!!! looks great! i can still hear our lady peace blasting from the excelon baby! good times!
Wow, at first I was like, hey, what color was it before, I thought it was already red. Then I read the post, I get it now. It looks great!!
Post a Comment